Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
1. Worried about potential unintended negative effects, more than 130,000 people have signed a Change.org petition against the experiment.
2. Scientists are intensifying research into how mosquitoes bite amid an outbreak of the Zika virus, which causes the birth defect microcephaly and other severe brain abnormalities in babies.
3. Giant mosquitoes, known as gallinippers, have been spotted in Seminole County, Florida after heavy rains.
4. Scientists found a way to manipulate the mosquitoes’ DNA that would allow the parasites to pass on the malaria-resistant gene to three generations of offspring almost 100% of the time.
5. Just when you thought a Zika outbreak couldn’t get more frightening, health officials now face another problem: the virus can be transmitted through sex.
Be sure to subscribe to TomoNews for more of the craziest news stories from around the world.
For news that’s fun and never boring, visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated on all the top stories:
Visit our website for all the latest, uncensored videos: http://us.tomonews.net
Check out our Android app: http://bit.ly/1rddhCj
Check out our iOS app: http://bit.ly/1gO3z1f
Stay connected with us here:
Twitter @tomonewsus http://www.twitter.com/TomoNewsUS
Instagram @tomonewsus http://instagram.com/tomonewsus