Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Canada’s Largest Supermarket Chain Bans GMO-Free Labels?
Explaining the article that is currently going around facebook and other media
PLEASE READ AND SPREAD THIS QUICK NEWSPAPER ARTICLE
According to Loblaws they removed this ont heir house brand products in 2009…
“Loblaws/Superstores” Chain includes:
Atlantic Superstore; Real Canadian Superstore; Real Canadian Wholesale;
Provigo; Club; Extra Foods; Shop Easy Foods; Lucky Dollar Foods; SuperValu;
ExtraFoods; Loblaws; Zehrs Markets; Zehrs Food Plus; Atlantic Supervalu; the
Supercentre; Atlantic save Easy; Dominion; no frills; Fortinos; independent;
ALSO READ THESE EMAILS WHERE THEY REFUSE TO ANSWER PRESSURE THEY ARE PUTTING ON COMPANIES TO REMOVE GMO-FREE LABEL PRACTICES
HOW TO FIND OUT IF COMPANY IS CRUELTY FREE – TIPS
Websites and many tips on how to find out if company is truly cruelty free, cutting through the lies, and tips on on contacting companies to ask yourselves.
REMINDER – if there is a pink/purple square beside name that means owned by company who tests on animals and money goes to company who tests, you decide on that, but to me i see it as paying for animal testing.http://leapingbunny.org/shopping.php
PETA companies who DO TEST on animals (reminder, the do not test list is not reliable up to date in my and many other opinions and therefore would not recommend it).http://www.peta.org/living/beauty-and-personal-care/companies/search.aspx?Testing=1
Veggiebeauty form letter to ask companies if they test or not (maker of pumpkin & poppy cosmetics)http://veggiebeauty.com/form-letter
To Whomever it May Concern:I am doing research on animal testing, and I need to verify a few key points about your company.
1. Does your company test ingredients or finished products on animals?
2. Do you test ingredients or products on animals through a
3rd party?3. Do your manufacturers test ingredients or products on animals?
4. Are you owned or affliliated with any companies that test products or ingredients on animals?
5. Do you/your parent company currently or have plans to market and sell your products in the Chinese market, which requires animal testing by law to sell in that country?Thank you so much for the information.
IF YOU WISH TO ASK VEGAN QUESTION:
7. Could you provide a list of all of your current vegan items available for purchase?