Looking to lose a few pounds while you get super healthy, increased flexibility, and increased well-being? We highly recommend this program. Click The Banner To Find Out More!
Sign Up for The Underground Newsletter – http://www.yowhatsupyall.com
5 FAKE Health Foods To Avoid!
Today I went to the supermarket and picked up 5 fake health foods. Here they are:
1) Vitamin Water – it is not good for you. It contains synthetic vitamins that do not come from nature. Your body does not know what to do with them. Looking at the nutrition facts, there are 13 grams of sugar per serving but there are 2.5 servings. It amounts to 8 teaspoons of sugar.
2) Ensure – contains 23 grams of sugar. The number 2 ingredient after water is sugar. It also contains soy oil. Soy is not a health food. Canola oil and corn oil are also included in the ingredient list, which are most often GMO.
3) Yoplait Original yogurt – contains 27 grams of sugar per container. While it may contain good bacteria for the gut, sugar destroys the gut. You are better off buying plain yogurt and adding fruit.
4) Zone bar – the first ingredient is soy protein nuggets. Unfermented soy reduces thyroid function. It hinders the body’s ability to break down protein.
5) SlimFast bar – the first ingredient is corn syrup. It’s also filled with partially hydrogenated oils, which are trans fats and those cause heart disease.
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE HEALTHY VIDEO TIPS AND REPORTS!
Chasing Symptoms video e-course: http://www.chasingsymptoms.com
BlogTalk Radio: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/undergroundwellness
The Blog: http://www.undergroundwellness.com
UW on iTunes – http://bit.ly/uwitunes